|Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Veterinary Raw Powder Insecticide Fluralaner CAS 864731-61-3
Fluralaner (INN) is a systemic insecticide and acaricide that is administered orally or topically. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved it under the trade name Bravecto for flea treatment in dogs in May 2014 and Bravecto Plus as a topical treatment for cats in November 2019, with warnings about possible side effects in both species. The EU approved the drug in February 2014. Australia approved it for the treatment and prevention of ticks and fleas on dogs in January 2015.
In a well-controlled U.S. field study, which included 294 dogs (224 dogs were administered Bravecto every 12 weeks and 70 dogs were administered an oral active control every 4 weeks and were provided with a tick collar); there were no serious adverse reactions. All potential adverse reactions were recorded in dogs treated with Bravecto over a 182-day period and in dogs treated with the active control over an 84-day period. The most frequently reported adverse reaction in dogs in the Bravecto and active control groups was vomiting.
How to order from Senwayer:
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.
Contact Person: Angie Zhang