|Name:||Halostachine Hcl, N-methylphenylethanolamine||CAS No.:||6027-95-8|
|Molecular Formula:||C9H14ClNO||Molecular Weight:||187.66656|
|Other Names:||Alpha-((MethylaMino)Methyl)benzeneMethanol Hydrochloride|
Halostachine Hydrochloride Hcl Cas 6027-95-8,
98% min N-Methylphenylethanolamine
Weight Loss Powder Halostachine Hydrochloride Hcl Cas 6027-95-8 N-methylphenylethanolamine
What is Halostachine?
Halostachine (also known as N-methylphenylethanolamine) is a natural product, an alkaloid first isolated from the Asian shrub.
CAS 6027-95-8 and CAS 6589-55-5 is both Halostachine HCL.
Please contact with Senwayer freely to get COA.
What Does Halostachine HCL do?
When ingested, halostachine is rapidly absorbed and undergoes fast metabolism. It is metabolized by monoamine oxidase (MAO) and has a half-life of 5 to 10 minutes.
(1) Therefore, the effects of halostachine are felt soon after its consumption, making it an excellent pre-workout supplement. Moreover, the fact that it increases blood flow to the muscles as well as oxygen availability to better equip the muscles for a smashing workout gives it an upper hand as a better pre-workout and stimulant.
Halostachine works by mimicking the actions of high stimulants such as ephedrine and other beta agonists. However, it is less potent than ephedrine and is believed to be safer. One of the reasons as to why the FDA banned ephedrine is because in high doses it causes high blood pressure and can lead to heart attacks and even death.
(2) Although halostachine works on the same receptors as ephedrine, it is more benign and a safe alternative to achieve the desired effects. Clinical studies have shown that halostachine does not elevate the heart rate, even when administered multiple times.
(3)As a beta agonist, halostachine works on beta-adrenoceptors to cause smooth muscle relaxation, stimulate glycogenolysis in the liver and stimulate renin release in the kidneys.
(4) In the brain, the action of beta-adrenergic receptors plays a role in brain neurotransmission. (5) Furthermore, halostachine stimulates the release of adrenaline and noradrenaline, the main neurotransmitters of the sympathetic nervous system. The two help to increase alertness, focus, mental energy and also, to induce the breakdown of fatty acids.
Halostachine for Fat Loss:
Training Days: Dose 1- 50mg upon waking before eating
Dose 2- 50mg before fasted cardio.
Non-Training Days: Dose 1- 50mg upon waking before eating
Dose 2- 50mg six hours after your first dose/ before lunch.
Note: First, as always, you will want to assess your tolerance by taking 50mg with light food.
Tell the doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
These are not all the possible side effects of this product. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
How to order from Senwayer
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.
Contact Person: kate