High Quality Polaprezinc/Zinc L-Carnosine/Zinc L-carnosine Powder CAS 107667-60-7
||POLAPREZINC;zinc l-carnosine complex;zinc n-(3-aminopropionyl)histidine;ZINC CARNOSINE;[b-Alanyl-kN-L-histidinato(2-)-kN,kO]-zinc;b-Alanyl-L-histidinato Zinc;Promac;Z 103
Zinc carnosine is a proprietary molecular combination of L-carnosine and zinc. When zinc and carnosine are chelated (chemically bound), a new nutrient is formed which has specific properties that are different from those of the two elements taken separately. In 1994, this compound was approved in Japan for the treatment of peptic ulcers. Supported by numerous clinical studies, the arrival of Zinc L carnosine in the nutraceuticals market is attracting considerable attention.
1. Protects epithelial cell membranes in the stomach and restores them to their normal metabolism;
2. Acts as an antioxidant and protects the stomach from alcohol and smoking-induced damage;
3. Has anti-inflammatory properties and moderates production of interleukin-8;
4. Adheres to ulcerations, acts as a barrier between them and stomach acids and helps to heal them;
5. Inhibits activity of Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
6. Does not interfere with the production of prostaglandins essential to the mucosal lining of the stomach;
7. Strengthens these mucosal linings and stimulates production of protective mucous.
Zinc carnosine has a potential to stimulate Hsp70 expression, with overexpression of Hsp70 being found to prevent the development of inflammatory process in the large intestinal mucosa provoked by various damaging factors.
Zinc carnosine possesses antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and genomic stability enhancement effects, thereby having potential in preventing gastrointestinal cancer development.
Zinc carnosine exhibits an inhibitory effect on H. pylori.
How to order from Senwayer:
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.