High Purity Octodrine 2-Amino-6-Methylheptane Powder Enhance Immunity Cas 543-82-8
CAS Number: 543-82-8
Molecular formula: C8H19N
Molecular weight: 129.24
EINECS Number: 208-851-1
Melting point :25°C
Boiling point :154-156 °C(lit.)
Density: 0.767 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
Refractive index: n20/D 1.422(lit.)
Flash point :120 °F
Octodrine was originally used as drug for nasal congrestion. Today, octodrine is included as an ingredient in products used as dietary supplements to boost workout performance, "burn fat," or increase weight loss.
Some products claim that octodrine comes naturally from aconite plants, but there is no clear evidence that octodrine can be found in these plants. It is likely that octodrine found in dietary supplements is made in a laboratory rather than produced from natural sources.
Octodrine appears to be similar to another stimulant called dimethylamylamine (DMAA). DMAA has been removed from the market in certain countries due to safety concerns.
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.