||White or light yellow crystalline powder
Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is a type of vitamin D.
Vitamin D3 is fat-soluble, insoluble in water, and can only be dissolved in fat or fat solvents. It can withstand high temperature and oxidation in neutral and alkaline solutions.
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is mainly synthesized by the human body. The skin of the human body contains a kind of cholesterol, which becomes vitamin D3 after exposure to sunlight. In addition, vitamin D3 can also be derived from animal foods, such as livers, especially cod liver oil extracted from fish livers of marine products.
The physiological functions of vitamin D3:
1. Improve the body's absorption of calcium and phosphorus, so that plasma calcium and plasma phosphorus levels reach saturation.
2. Promote growth and bone calcification, and promote healthy teeth;
3. Increase the absorption of phosphorus through the intestinal wall and increase the reabsorption of phosphorus through the renal tubules;
4. Maintain the normal level of citrate in the blood;
5. Prevent the loss of amino acids through the kidneys.
1. Vitamin drugs, mainly promote the absorption and deposition of calcium and phosphorus in the intestine, for the treatment of rickets and osteomalacia.
2. Vitamin D3 can maintain the normal metabolism of calcium and phosphorus, and promote the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Children are prone to rickets when they are deficient.
3. Vitamin D3 can maintain the normal metabolism of calcium and phosphorus and promote the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
4. Vitamin D3 as a nutritional supplement can be used in liquid milk, margarine, dairy products and infant food.
How to order from Senwayer:
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.