||Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B2
||yellow or orange yellow crystalline powder
||-135° (c=5, 0.05 M NaOH)
||slightly soluble in water
1. Used to treat angina pectoris
For people suffering from coronary heart disease, myocardial ischemia and angina pectoris, if they take 75 mg of vitamin B2 every time, 3 times a day, one month after the medication, the frequency of angina pectoris can be reduced or even disappear. This is because vitamin B2 can improve the blood supply to the heart.
2. Used to prevent migraine
Researchers in Belgium and Luxembourg found that high-dose vitamin B2 supplementation can reduce the frequency and duration of migraine attacks. Migraines are caused by a decrease in the energy reserves of brain cells. Vitamin B2 can increase the potential of mitochondria in brain cells. Therefore, taking 400 mg of vitamin B2 once a day can effectively treat migraine.
3. Helps to improve the quality of sexual life
Studies have shown that the amount of vitamin B2 in the human body is closely related to the quality of sexual life. When the human body is deficient in vitamin B2, the mucosa in the lumen of human organs will be damaged, and the mucosa will become thinner, the mucosal layer will be damaged, and the capillaries will be ruptured. For women, the damage is more serious. The lack of vitamin B2 in women can be manifested as vaginal dryness, vaginal mucosal congestion, and ulceration, which can cause loss of libido, frigidity and discomfort during sexual intercourse. When this happens, vitamin B2 can be taken orally, 10 mg each time, 3 times a day.
4. Prevent cancer
Scientists have discovered that if vitamin B2 is lacking, it can enhance the carcinogenic effects of chemical carcinogens. Therefore, vitamin B2 supplementation in daily life can prevent cancer. The usual amount of vitamin B2 supplementation is: 10 mg each time, orally 3 times a day.
5. Diuresis to reduce swelling;
6. Prevention and treatment of tumors;
7. Reduce the occurrence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
8. Promote development and cell regeneration;
9. Promote the normal growth of skin, nails and hair;
10. Help prevent and eliminate inflammation in the oral cavity, lips, tongue and skin, collectively referred to as oral reproductive syndrome;
11. Improve eyesight and reduce eye fatigue;
12. Affect the body's absorption of iron;
13. Combine with other substances to affect biological oxidation and energy metabolism.