|Melting Point:||167 °C||Storage:||2-8°C|
|Boiling Point:||230 °C(Press: 0.01 Torr)|
3 3'-Diindolylmethane Powder,
Diindolylmethane CAS 1968-05-4,
Treating Premenstrual Syndrome Diindolylmethane Powder
Nice Price High Quality Factory Supply 3, 3'-Diindolylmethane Powder CAS 1968-05-4
|Product name||3, 3'-Diindolylmethane|
|Melting Point||167 °C|
|Boiling Point||230 °C(Press: 0.01 Torr)|
Diindolylmethane is formed in the body from plant substances contained in "cruciferous" vegetables such as cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and broccoli. Scientists think these vegetables may help to protect the body against cancer because they contain diindolylmethane and a related chemical called indole-3 carbinol. Diindolylmethane is used for preventing breast, uterine, and colorectal cancer. It is also used to prevent an enlarged prostate
1. Preventing breast, uterine and colorectal cancer.
2. Preventing benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH).
3. Treating premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
How to order from Senwayer:
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.
Contact Person: Angie Zhang