|Boiling Point:||370.61°C (rough Estimate)||Melting Point:||280-282 °C(lit.)|
Estriol Female Hormone,
|Boiling Point||370.61°C (rough estimate)|
|Melting Point||280-282 °C(lit.)|
1. Estriol can be a weak or strong estrogen depending on if it is given acutely or chronically when given to immature animals, but is an antagonist when given in combination with estradiol.
2. Estriol may play a role in the development of breast cancer, but based on in vitro research, does appear to act as an antagonist to the G-protein coupled estrogen receptor. Though estriol is used as part of the primarily North American phenomenon of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, it is not approved for use by the FDA or Health Canada. Though initial research in the 1970s suggested it could be used therapeutically as an estrogen, subsequent research failed to confirm this hypothesis. In pregnant women with multiple sclerosis, estriol reduces the disease's symptoms noticeably, according to researchers at UCLA's Geffen Medical School.
1. Estriol can be used for treating cervicitis and especially suitable for treating menopausal syndrome and senile vaginitis.
2. Estriol can also be used as the adjuvant drug for middle-term labor induction and artificial abortion.
3. It can also be used for treating prostatic hypertrophy and prostate cancer.
4. Estriol still has a rapid role in increasing the peripheral leukocytes. It generally takes effect at 1 to 3 days after the treatment but with a short duration period. It also has efficacy in treating leukopenia caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
5. Estriol can be used for reducing the vascular permeability and fragility and can be used for the treatment of various kinds of hemorrhage. It also has quick hemostasis effect on menorrhagia, hysterectomy or tonsillectomy.
How to order from Senwayer:
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.
Contact Person: Angie Zhang