|Boiling Point:||394.13°C (rough Estimate)||Melting Point:||128-132 °C (lit.)|
|Density:||D23 1.166; D20 1.171||Storage:||Room Temp|
Raw Powder Progesterone,
Irregular Menstruation Treatment Raw Powder Progesterone,
CAS 57-83-0 Progesterone
Factory Supply Raw Powder Progesterone for Irregular Menstruation Treatment CAS.57-83-0
|Density||d23 1.166; d20 1.171|
|Boiling Point||394.13°C (rough estimate)|
|Melting Point||128-132 °C (lit.)|
Progesterone (progesterone), also known as progesterone hormone, progesterone hormone, is the main biologically active progesterone secreted by the ovary, the molecular formula is C21H30O2. Before ovulation, the amount of progesterone hormone produced per day is 2 to 3 mg, mainly from the ovaries.
1. Progesterone test.
2. Tire protection.
3. Dysfunctional uterine bleeding caused by anovulatory or luteal insufficiency.
7. For the treatment of menstrual disorders (such as amenorrhea and functional uterine bleeding), luteal insufficiency, threatened abortion and habitual abortion, and premenstrual syndrome.
8. As a sustained-release hormone drug in an intrauterine device.
1. (1) Gastrointestinal reaction, poor appetite; (2) acne; (3) fluid retention and edema; (4) weight gain; (5) allergic dermatitis; (6) mental depression; (7) breast Pain; (8) Changes in female libido; (9) Menstrual disorders, irregular bleeding or amenorrhea; (10) Long-term use can cause endometrial atrophy, decreased menstrual flow, and prone to vaginal fungal infection.
2. Rare adverse reactions include: headache; pain in the chest, buttocks, legs, especially the gastrocnemius muscle; weakness, numbness or pain in the arms and feet; sudden or unexplained shortness of breath, sudden slurred speech, sudden vision changes, relapse vision, blindness of varying degrees, etc.
3. Long-term application can cause abnormal liver function, increased incidence of ischemic heart disease; endometrial atrophy, decreased menstrual flow, and prone to vaginal fungal infection.
4. The application of some progestogens with high androgenic activity in early pregnancy may cause masculinization of female offspring; reproductive tract malformations in offspring, most commonly hypospadias.
How to order from Senwayer:
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.
Contact Person: Angie Zhang