|Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder||CAS:||51963-62-3|
|Delivery Time:||12-15 Workdays||Usage:||Pharmaceutical Raw Material|
Name: 4-Ethoxy-N,N,N-trimethyl-4-oxo-1-butanaminium chloride
English synonyms: GBB-EEC
CAS Number: 51963-62-3
Molecular formula: C9H20NO2.Cl
Molecular weight: 210
As we know, L-carnitine can be naturally produced by the livers and kidneys from lysine and methioine withvitamins and catelyzing reactions. While Gamma-butyrobetaine(GBB) is the precusor to L-carnitine production inthe body and amma-butyrobetaine dioxygenase(Also know as amma-butyrobetaine hydroxylase,BBOX) is theconverter of Gamma-butyrobetaine(GBB) into L-Carnitine.
- lmprove red blood cell level and treating L-carnitine deficiency(FDA Approved)
- lmprove excercise ability specially in people with chest pain and heart failure
- weight loss and fat burning
- Reduce the risk of death from myocarditis
- Reduce hair loss
- Weakening heart muscle cardiomyopathy). Early research suggests that L-carnitine improves heartfunction in adults or children with a weak heart muscle
- lmproving athletic performance.
Contact Person: Mrs. Angie Zhang