99% Purity Factory Supply High Quality Diprophylline Pharmaceutical Grade CAS 479-18-5
|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|
Diprophylline (INN) (trade names Dilor, Lufyllin), also known as Dyphylline (USAN), is a xanthine derivative with bronchodilator and vasodilator effects. It is used in the treatment of respiratory disorders like asthma, cardiac dyspnea, and bronchitis. You can find premium suppliers that supply Diprophylline on OKFoodAdd, the biggest online marketplace for food additive industry.
1. It is an inhibitor to phosphodiesterase.
2. It is used in the therapy of bronchial asthma, gasping bronchitis and gasping from cardiogenic pulmonary edema.
3. It can soothe the symptom of gasping through loosening bronchial smooth muscle, increasing cardiac blood output, expanding kidney arteriole, increasing glomerulus filtration and renal blood flow, inhibiting distal end renal tubule's reabsorption of sodion and chloridion, and increasing contractility of hanging skeletal muscle.
4. Its action of expanding bronchus is only one tenth of that of aminophylline.
5. It can easily be absorbed orally, metabolize to derivants of theophylline in vivo, and are excreted with urine.
Contact Person: kate