|Product Name:||Curcumin||CAS No.:||458-37-7|
|Molecular Formula:||C21H20O6||Molecular Weight:||368.38|
|Storage:||Cool And Dry|
Anti Cancer Curcumin Powder,
Turmeric Extract Curcumin Powder,
Turmeric Extract CAS 458-37-7
Plant Extract Powder Anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer Turmeric extract Curcumin powder CAS 458-37-7
|COA||Please contact with Senwayer freely|
2. Prevent Alzheimer's disease;
1. Food yellow pigment. my country has a long history of using dried radish, curry powder, etc. Candied products used in Japan for pickles, ham, sausages, and apples, pineapples, and chestnuts.
2. It is widely used for the coloring of feed, food, dishes, cakes, candies, beverage cans, cosmetics and medicine.
3. Food additives: Curcumin also has antiseptic effects.
4. Chemical indicator: used as an acid-base indicator, pH 7.8 (yellow) -9.2 (red-brown).
5. Medicine: Turmeric is a commonly used medicine, and its main biologically active ingredients are curcumin and volatile oil. The former has the effects of lowering blood lipids, anticoagulation, anti-oxidation, choleretics, and anti-cancer; while the latter mainly has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antitussive effects. Curcumins exert their anti-cancer effects by inducing differentiation of malignant tumor cells, inducing tumor cell apoptosis and inhibiting tumor growth at various stages, and have a wide range of clinical applications.
Contact Person: Angie Zhang