|Product Name:||Xanthophyll||CAS No.:||127-40-2|
|Molecular Formula:||C40H56O2||Molecular Weight:||568.87|
|Storage:||Cool And Dry|
Plant Extract Powder CAS 127-40-2,
Antioxidant Xanthophyll Plant Extract Powder,
Eyesight Protection Xanthophyll
Plant Extract Powder Antioxidant, protect eyesight Xanthophyll powder CAS 127-40-2
|COA||Please contact with Senwayer freely|
1. Eye protection
Lutein is a kind of fat-soluble vitamin. Its absorption spectrum contains near blue-violet light, which can help the retina of the eye resist ultraviolet rays. For the eyes, lutein is an important antioxidant. Supplementing a large amount of lutein to the human body can help maintain vision persistence, improve visual response time, and reduce visual damage. For myopia, supplementation of lutein can delay the increase in myopia.
Lutein is widely used in the processing of condiments, tobacco, cakes, candies and various feeds. In China, lutein has been widely used as a colorant.
3. Antioxidant effect
Oxygen free radicals in the human body are an important cause of many age-related diseases. Lutein has a strong antioxidant capacity, which can inhibit the activity of oxygen free radicals and prevent the damage of oxygen free radicals to normal cells.
4. Anti-cancer effect
Lutein has a unique biological effect in inhibiting tumor growth, and its mechanism mainly includes antioxidant activity, inhibition of tumor vascular proliferation and cell proliferation.
5. Delay the effect of early arteriosclerosis
The latest research findings have found that lutein can slow down the development of early arteriosclerosis. After animal experimentation, it was found that mixing lutein and mouse feed together, and feeding them, the incidence of arterial thrombosis was lower than that of those without feed containing lutein.
6. The role of diabetes prevention
Lutein can be used as an effective adjuvant to strengthen the function of insulin to lower blood sugar. Therefore, eating foods such as fruits and vegetables rich in lutein can reduce the risk of diabetes.
1. Specific staff: need to work in the noon sun (athletes, pilots, guards, traffic police)
2. People suffering from eye diseases: people with cataracts, glaucoma, presbyopia, amblyopia, strabismus, and astigmatism, regular and quantitative consumption of lutein can relieve them.
3. Office workers: workers who often use computers or stare at TV screens, crowds of people who often stay up late or night workers.
4. Patients suffering from other diseases: cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, urine protein, diabetes.
Contact Person: Angie Zhang