|Product Name:||Black Pepper Extract||CAS No.:||84929-41-9|
|Molecular Formula:||N/A||Molecular Weight:||N/A|
|Storage:||Cool And Dry|
Blood Invigoration Black Pepper Extract Powder,
Black Pepper Extract Powder CAS 84929-41-9,
CAS 84929-41-9 Plant Extract Powder
Detoxify, relax muscles and invigorate blood Plant Extract Powder Black pepper extract CAS 84929-41-9
Black pepper extract
|COA||Please contact with Senwayer freely|
Piperine is present in the fruits of many piperine plants and is one of its pungent components, but the pungent taste of black pepper mainly comes
from its isomer Jiawei. Piperine is almost insoluble in water, soluble in acetic acid, benzene, ethanol and chloroform, and slightly soluble in ether.
Piperine is tasteless at first, and then has a pungent taste. It can form crystal salt with strong acid. It can promote the absorption of medicines by
the human body, enhance the efficacy of medicines, and reduce the dosage of medicines. It has the functions of calming and tranquilizing,
detoxifying, relieving muscles and promoting blood circulation, warming the middle and dispelling cold, appetizing and lowering the qi, eliminating
phlegm, regulating the five internal organs, strengthening the kidney qi, and is an essential raw material and intermediate for a variety of drugs in
the pharmaceutical industry.
1. Piperine is a broad-spectrum anticonvulsant. It has a good antagonistic effect on experimental electrical convulsions in mice. It has good antagonism to pentylenetetrazol, picrotoxin, strychnine, as well as intraventricular injection tube curaline and glutamine. Convulsive seizures and auditory seizures caused by acid have varying degrees of antagonism. It is also effective for certain types of epilepsy. It is the main anticonvulsant ingredient in Chinese prescriptions for treating epilepsy (white pepper and radish). Piperine is also used as a brandy additive to give it a pungent taste. Piperine is more toxic to flies than pyrethrum.
2. Black pepper has a strong and pungent taste, and a little black pepper can achieve a good therapeutic effect. Especially used to immediately boost the spirit and replenish energy. In addition, it has been clinically found in aromatherapy that the pungent smell of black pepper essential oil can not only melt women’s sexual frigidity, but is also effective for the lack of interest in middle-aged men.
3. Black pepper is a medicine in herbal medicine, Siddha and Unani medicine in India. The 5th century "Syriac Book of Medicines" (Syriac Book of Medicines) pointed out that pepper (may actually refer to long pepper) can treat constipation, diarrhea, earache, gangrene, heart disease, hernia, hoarseness, indigestion, insect bites, insomnia, Joint pain, liver disease, lung disease, oral abscess, sunburn, tooth decay and toothache. In Chinese medicine, black pepper can treat cold phlegm, food accumulation, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cold dysentery, and it can also be used for food poisoning and detoxification.
4. Black pepper oil can promote blood circulation, remove excess waste water from the body, and eliminate excess fat. At the same time, it also tightens skeletal muscles, expands local blood vessels, and improves muscle soreness and muscle stiffness.
Warm the middle and dispel cold, lower the qi and eliminate phlegm. Used for stomach cold, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, loss of appetite, epilepsy and excessive sputum.
1. The main component of black pepper is piperine, which also contains a certain amount of aromatic oil, crude protein, crude fat and soluble nitrogen, which can remove fishy, degrease and aid digestion.
2. The smell can increase appetite.
3. Warm sex, it has a good relieving effect on stomach cold and abdominal pain, bowel diarrhea caused by cold stomach, and treats wind-cold cold.
4. It has antiseptic and antibacterial effects, and can detoxify fish and shrimp botulism.
5. The spiciness of black pepper is stronger than that of white pepper, and the fragrance is spicy, which removes fishy and enhances the taste. It
is more used for cooking internal organs and seafood dishes.
6. Contraindications for eating: Patients with digestive tract ulcers, coughing and hemoptysis, hemorrhoids, throat inflammation, and eye diseases
should be cautious in eating.
Contact Person: Angie Zhang