|Product Name:||Citicoline / CDP Choline||CAS:||987-78-0|
|Molecular Formula:||C14H26N4O11P2||Molecular Weight:||488.32|
Medicine Grade Citicoline,
CDP Choline Powder CAS 987-78-0,
99% Purity CDP Choline Powder
High quality 99% Purity Citicoline / CDP choline Powder CAS 987-78-0
Citicoline / CDP choline
|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|
|COA||Please contact with Senwayer freely|
Citicoline is an endogenous nucleoside naturally produced in the body and an intermediate in the main pathway of cell membrane phospholipid biosynthesis. The repair of nerve cell membrane requires a large amount of citicoline. Supplementing exogenous citicoline can promote the synthesis of nerve cell membrane phospholipids. Citicoline plays an extremely important role in maintaining a variety of cellular physiological processes. In a variety of cell membrane dysfunctions and degenerative diseases caused by ischemia and hemorrhage, citicoline has obvious clinical therapeutic effects.
1. Citicoline can restore the structure of cell membrane after brain cell injury, enhance the function of cell membrane, and improve the function of neurons;
2. It can reduce cerebrovascular resistance, increase cerebral blood flow, promote brain metabolism, improve cerebral circulation, and improve brain function;
3. Increase the secretion of nerve conduction mediators including acetylcholine and dopamine, enhance the function of the brainstem network structure related to consciousness, improve the body's state of consciousness, and increase the speed of recovery;
4. It can also inhibit the activation of phospholipase A2, thereby accelerating the reabsorption of brain edema.
5. It can enhance dopaminergic activity and regulate the physiological functions of the extrapyramidal system.
6. It has been proved to have the function of increasing memory and promoting learning.
1. The main indications are acute brain surgery and disturbance of consciousness after brain surgery;
2. Clinically, it is also used for other functional and consciousness disorders caused by acute damage to the central nervous system, paralysis agitans, tinnitus and neurological deafness, sleeping pills poisoning, etc.;
3. In recent years, it has been widely used clinically in ischemic stroke, cerebral arteriosclerosis, multi-infarct dementia, senile dementia, viral encephalitis in children, etc.
Contact Person: Angie Zhang