|Product Name:||Tryptamine||CAS No.:||61-54-1|
|Molecular Formula:||C10H12N2||Molecular Weight:||160.22|
|Melting Point:||113-116 °C(lit.)||Storage:||2-8°C|
Monoamine Alkaloids Tryptamine Powde,
Tryptamine Powder CAS 61-54-1
Monoamine alkaloids Tryptamine CAS. 61-54-1
- Product Description
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
Tryptamine is an agonist of hTAAR1. It acts as a non-selective serotonin receptor agonist and serotonin norepinephrine dopamine release agent (SNDRA). Compared with norepinephrine release, it is more likely to cause the release of serotonin and dopamine.
Tryptamine has been shown to be a non-competitive inhibitor of serotonin N-acetyltransferase (SNAT) in mosquitoes. SNAT catalyzes the anabolism of serotonin to produce N-acetylserotonin, another neuromodulator (especially the neurotrophic factor produced by TrkB anxiety disorder) and the immediate precursor of melatonin.
Tryptamine is rapidly metabolized by MAO-A and MAO-B, so the half-life in the body is very short.
1. Organic intermediates, biochemical reagents. Biological and pharmaceutical intermediates, biological reagents.
2. It is vasoactive; may have neuromodulatory function; it is a biogenic amine formed by the decarboxylation of tryptophan by the action of L-aromatic amino acid decarboxylase.
How to order from Senwayer
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.
Contact Person: Angie Zhang