|Product Name:||4-Aminoacetophenone||CAS No.:||99-92-3|
|Molecular Formula:||C8H9NO||Molecular Weight:||135.16|
|Melting Point:||103-107 °C(lit.)||Storage:||Refrigerator|
98% Min Purity 4-Aminoacetophenone,
4 aminoacetophenone CAS 99-92-3
4-Aminoacetophenone powder CAS 99-92-3
- Product Description
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
1. Sensitive reagent for precipitating palladium. Cerium photometric reagent. Determination of vitamin B1. Colorimetric determination of sulfonamides. Organic Synthesis.
2. Used as a color developing agent for the determination of palladium by the photometric turbidimetric method. It is also used as a color developing agent for the photometric determination of several organic substances, such as thiamine and sulfonamides.
3. Used as the intermediate and raw material of medicine cough hormone.
How to order from Senwayer
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.
Contact Person: Angie Zhang