|Product Name:||Lead Acetate Trihydrate||CAS No.:||6080-56-4|
|Molecular Formula:||C4H12O7Pb||Molecular Weight:||379.33|
|Melting Point:||75 °C (dec.)(lit.)||Storage:||2-8°C|
|Appearance:||Clear Colorless Liquid||Purity:||98% Min|
Lead Acetate Trihydrate CAS 6080-56-4,
Organic Compound Lead Acetate Trihydrate
Organic compound Lead acetate trihydrate Clear colorless Liquid CAS 6080-56-4
- Product Description
Lead acetate trihydrate
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
1. Mainly used as test paper to detect trace sulfur.
2. It can also be used to prepare various lead salts (lead borate, lead stearate, etc.), anti-fouling coatings (lead acetate and potassium dichromate can be used to produce chrome yellow), water quality preservatives, pigment fillers, paint desiccants , Fiber dyes and solvents for heavy metal cyanide process.
3. In the textile industry, it is used as a raw material for tent canvas to prepare lead soap waterproofing. In the electroplating industry, it is a luminescent agent for cyanide copper plating. In the pigment industry, lead acetate reacts with sodium red alum and is the basic raw material for producing chrome yellow (ie lead chromate). Used as a reagent for determining chromium trioxide and molybdenum trioxide in chemical analysis. Lead acetate is also a dyeing auxiliary in the fur industry.
How to order from Senwayer
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.
Contact Person: Angie Zhang