|Product Name:||Phenacetin||CAS No.:||62-44-2|
|Molecular Formula:||C10H13NO2||Molecular Weight:||179.22|
|Melting Point:||133-136 °C(lit.)||Storage:||2-8°C|
Phenacetin Powder CAS 62-44-2,
CAS 62-44-2 API Powder
Antipyretic and analgesic / API for scientific research Phenacetin powder CAS 62-44-2
- Product Description
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
1. Acetaminophenethyl ether is used as a raw material for organic synthesis and pharmaceutical intermediates.
2. Antipyretic and analgesic, used to treat fever, headache, neuralgia, etc. The antipyretic effect is stronger than the analgesic effect. The efficacy of the drug is equivalent to that of aspirin, the effect is slow and lasting, and the toxicity is low. Studies have shown that this product and its metabolite paracetamol have antipyretic effects. This is because when phenacetin cannot be converted into paracetamol with enzyme inhibitors, it can still show a significant antipyretic effect. Therefore, the antipyretic effect that appears after the thread is given is not only produced by its active product, paracetamol. The mild analgesic effect of phenacetin can generally be maintained for 3-4 hours; the synergistic effect of combined use with salicylic acid enhances the analgesic effect. Clinically, it is mainly used for antipyretic and analgesic in small animals. This product is also one of the components of APC tablets.
How to order from Senwayer
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.
Contact Person: Angie Zhang