API FG4592 Roxadustat CAS 808118-40-3 FG 4592 powder for hair loss treatment
What is FG-4592 ?
FG-4592 (also known as ASP1517), 2-(4-hydroxy-1-methyl-7-phenoxyisoquinoline-3-carboxamido)acetic acid,
is a potent small molecule inhibitor of hypoxia-inducible factor prolyl hydroxylase (HIF-PH),
an enzyme up-regulating the expression of endogenous human erythropoietin (Epo).
It is currently being investigated as an oral treatment for anemia associated with chronic kidney disease (CKD).
Unlike other anemia treating agents, erythropoiesis-stimulating agents (ESAs),
FG-4592 inhibits HIF, through a distinctive mechanism, by stabilization of HIF. According to previous studies,
FG-4592 is capable of correcting and maintaining hemoglobin levels in CKD patients not
receiving dialysis and in patients of end-stage renal disease
who receives dialysis but do not need intravenous iron supplement.
1. Luis Borges. Different modalities of erythropoiesis stimulating agents.
Port J Nephrol Hypert 2010; 24(2): 137-145
2. “FibroGen and Astellas announce initiation of phase 3 trial of FG-4592/ASP1517 for treatment
of anemia of chronic kidney disease” Fibrogen Press Release. Dec 11 2012
3. “FibroGen announces initiation of phase 2b studies of FG-4592,
an oral HIF prolyl hydroxylase inhibitor, for treatment of anemia”
How to order from Senwayer
1. Send inquiry to let us know the product and quantity you need
2. Senwayer Team will provide with quotation
3. Make full payment then Senwayer Team will start to arrange shipment. (Bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT)
4. Tracking number usually can be provided in 5 working days after payment received.
5. Parcel will arrive you safely.